Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some backgrounds

So its been a while since I last updated here. I've been pretty busy. Hopefully this post will make up for it though. Here are a bunch of backgrounds that I have been working on for my thesis.

These first group of Backgrounds are from my sewer scene.


Here are a couple of interior backgrounds.There is one thing I need to fix in the image above. I hate how the T.V. looks. I made it all crooked to try and make it look more interesting since it was straight on. I think instead I will put it at a slight angel and get rid of the stupid crooked shapes.
Here are some of my exterior shots. I really enjoyed giving the sky a salmon color as opposed to a light blue. It just felt right.Finally I have a few abstract backgrounds that I have made for my film. These were definitely the most fun, and the quickest.
Well, that's about it for today. I think maybe tomorrow I will upload some of the less crappy comics I have been doing for the school newspaper.

No comments: